Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Old Boat on the Lake


I am kind of on a roll making cards with scenes but this will be the last one for awhile. I just had to create with this digi that I  purchased from Digi Doodle Shop. I am sad they are closing the shop as I love their designs. I wll be entering this in their last challenge.
I printed the image on X-Press It Paper and colored with more Copics that I have ever used in one card.  I was inspired in my coloring by some photos that my nephew made in Colorado. This was a lot of fun coloring.

Challenges:
Digi Doodle Shop's Best: Final Challenge Anything Goes
Craft a Scene: Trees, Trees, Trees
Cards For Men: Going Digital

Supplies:
Stamp: Digi Doodle Shop "Old Boat and Lake", Flourishes Senttment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Summer Sky, Memento Markers Rich Cocoa, Ranger Distress Ink Marker Picket Fence
Copics: 28  used-too lazy to list
Papers: X-press It White, Green and Slate Blue CS from stash
Stickles


Picture by Ben
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

It's wonderful. Sad too that they are closing
Beautiful inspiration photo (-:
Hugs
Linda, DT Digi doodle shop

Carla S. said...

Beautiful scene card, Theresa! Wonderful coloring!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Theresa. Thank you for using one of our images and colouring it so beautifully. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges in our very last Challenge ever and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a fabby card hun, many thanks for joining us after our break for our going digital challenge at cards for men, the best of luck
hugs sandra dt xxx

NancyD said...

Theresa this is another great scene. I like this image and may have to get one for myself before it is too late. Thanks for joining again this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

Patricia St Martin said...

WOW!~!! That is an awesome scene. Thanks for joining us At Cards for Men Challenge. Good luck on the challenge and I sure enjoyed seeing your creation.
Hugs, Patricia

Bettina L. said...

What an amazing use of that DDS image and I love the scenery you've created. Looks like a painting that hangs on the wall. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge final challenge and good luck. Bettina xx

Julie said...

How lovely. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us in our final challenge at DDSC
Hugs,
julie