Sunday, September 30, 2012

If The Shoe Fits....

 
Welcome! I love shoes! I have several digital images of shoes in my files but have more shoes in my closet. When I saw the challenge from CASology I just had to make a card with this Digi from Jak Heath that I have had a long time and never used. I simply colored the image with Copics R81,83,85,G82 and placed on a mat of Black CS and on to a card base of Pink CS.  Finished with some bling of Pink Rhinestones from Kaisercraft. How CAS is that? Now if I could only find this in size 5 1/2 AAA, I'd be a happy person. I am entering this at the Challenge at CASology.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Patti P. said...

Is your foot really that tiny? My feet seem to be growing with the rest of me. This is such a pretty image, love your card.

Monika Reeck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey McNeely said...

What a pretty shoe, excellent Copic colouring. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Monika Reeck said...

oh my this is very adorable shoe card...I love it much...really CAS card...Beautifully done..

I am also joining the challenge from CASOLOGY and my creaton is number 51, would you like to see it on my Blog? Many thanks before if you like to leave me some love, I would be so glad :), hugs, Monika

Ardyth said...

With ya, sistah! lol! These are truly words to live by! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week - this is a classic CAS layout and the colours are gorgeous!

Jean said...

Absolutely beautiful shoe image and your coloring is superb! ~ Love your card!!!

Meadie said...

Gorgeous card - I really love that beautiful shoe:) Hugs x x

Rosemary said...

hee hee!! love that sentiment! fabulous card... thanks so much for playing along with CASology!