Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hexagons are Trendy


One more quick post for today. I have been trying to come up with a card for the challenge at Simon Says Stamp challenge to make a trendy card using NEON,  HEXAGON or CHEVRON.  I finally decided to use some DP with a hexagon design and remembered a stamp that I have with a honey comb design. I came up with this card using the hexagon paper  for paper piecing a house stamp that I have never used. So this was a mix of some old paper, some old stamps, and a new stamp. Had to add in the bee beecause when I think of hexagons, I think of bees. I stamped the walk with a honey comb stamp.
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Trendy Theme-Use Neon, Hexagon, or Chevron
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Itty Bitty By Unity "Bella Blvd", Creative Clear Stamps " Momma Bee" for sentiment, honey comb, and bee.
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black
Copics: E07
Pencil :Yellow
Pen : Sakura Clear Star
Papers: K&Co Pattern, GKD Ivory and Rust CS
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Theresa! What a great take on our challenge - and love the tie-in to the bee! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Theresa :-) the image is lovely and the the bee and the sentiment are FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x