Monday, September 24, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge



 
 Good morning on another Monday.  The weekend was uneventful since I am fighting a cold and I seem to be losing the battle.  But that did not keep me from playing in my studio to create this tag to inspire you to play in the challenge at Friends of Speedy TV this week.  And that is to create Tags and/or Tickets to be in the running to win a Stamp Set "Island Life" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. shown below.  I decided to make a tag that could be used on a autumn hostess gift,  maybe a bottle of wine. On my tag, I used the soon to be released set "Autumn Splendor" to give you a sneak peek of this great set.  I stamped the pumpkin on orange CS  with a sentiment from "Welcome Poppies".  I  stamped the leaves and acorn swag on white CS,colored with pencils, cut out and attached with pop ups. I printed out the ticket and stamped with the word Autumn. Layered top on to green CS and added ribbon.
Supplies:
Stamps: MFP's Autumn Splendor and Welcome Poppies
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle
Pencils: Koh-I-Noor with OMS
Papers: Green and Orange CS from scraps
Ribbon, Eyelet from stash
EK Success Corner Punch

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
 

7 comments:

Janine said...

Great tag - would look lovely hanging off a dark green wine bottle!

Benzi said...

Your tag is so pretty with that pumpkin and Fall leaves. I'm sorry you are fighting a cold. I have been waiting for my allergies to act up as they usually are by now. By some miracle, maybe they will bypass me this time. How great that would be!

Benzi said...

Theresa, I noticed your beautiful header and I am guessing that photo was made by your husband. It's gorgeous! I hope that's from your garden.

Katie said...

what a nice tag...your FOSTV teamie

Kate said...

Great fall tag! Colors are so rich.
(and I happen to have a dark green wine bottle LOL)

Angie said...

Love your tag! That pumpkin is just so pretty!!!! I noticed you used the "Thank You" from Welcome Poppies, isn't it in a terrific font? I wore that stamp out this weekend!

Davi said...

Terrific Tag Theresa!! Clever idea to put on a wine bottle!