Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Santa Challenge

Flourishes has released 5 new Christmas theme stamp sets this week. The first noon time challenge for Flourishes release week Dear Santa Challenge FLLCSEPTTRW1  is to make a Christmas card fit for a kid and you’ll be in the running to win all 5 newly released stamp sets.   I do not have many Christmas stamps geared for children but every child loves snow and snow people so I chose that as the theme for my Child's Christmas card. I stamped the snowman using Memento Teal Zeal which gives it a colder look?

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Warm Winter Wishes" and sentiment from a Flourishes Christmas Wreath Stamp Set (Name Unknown).
Papers: White and Red CS from collection
Ink: Memento Teal Zeal, Lady Bug, Summer Sky
Markers: Memento Lady Bug, Tangelo, Summer Sky, Rich Cocoa and Copic B000
Cuttlebug EF Snowflakes
Red Buttons from Stash
White Stickles
Corner Punch

I'll be back shortly with the other noon challenge entry.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Patti P. said...

How pretty, Love the snowflakes both stamped and embossed and the snowman is colored beautifully. I just posted this challenge and don't think I will make the Wild West one. Good luck!!!
Have a wonderful weekend.
hugs...

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Totally cute! Your buttons are such a fun idea, great coloring and overall so cute. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week!