Monday, September 10, 2012

CASE a Card for FOSTV

 
 
Welcome to another Monday challenge at Friends of Speedy TV.  We are asking you to CASE a card today, that is Copy And Save Everything from some one's card. I chose to CASE a card made by Lois Bak, a Senior Design Team Member at MFP's since 2009, whose work I have admired.  Check out her blog Clownman Creations. I have used several of the same elements as she did on her card but I changed up the ribbon and sentiment.
 
Card by Lois Bak
Supplies:
Stamps: Mark Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "New Pines" and "Greetings Of the Season"
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and Northern Pine: Markers Bamboo Leaves and Rich Cocoa
Copics: E25,27,34
Papers: Green and White CS from stash
Ribbon: Jo-ann's
  
Please join us this week for our challenge. You have a chance to win the MFP stamp below.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Becky said...

Theresa, this is so pretty...I love the clean and simple effect.

Olga said...

gorgeous Christmas card!!!!

Angie said...

Gorgeous CASE!!! I saw sooooo many of Lois's cards I wanted to CASE!!!

Benzi said...

This is a super case of Lois' card. Gorgeous Christmas creation.

Janine said...

Lovely card, pretty ribbon and good on you for choosing Lois - she makes some great cards.

Ravengirl said...

Fabulous card Theresa! I chose to CASE Lois as well. She's quite inspiring!