Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cabin in the Snowy Woods


At Craft a Scene Challenge, the theme this month is Trees, Trees, Trees.  They want us to use at least three trees stamped on our entries.  The entry should have a stamped or digi image in the background and another in the foreground.  For my cabin in the woods card, I used the cabin with trees image and trees in the background with some birds flying by. I added deer in the foreground and extended the walk and placed some snow mounds by drawing those in. In all I used 5 stamps to create the scene.

Challenge Link:
Craft a Scene: Trees, Trees, Trees

Supplies:
Stamps: All GKD-Theresa Momber's  "Life is Good" for the cabin, 2 deer, and trees
                                 Melanie  Muenchinger's  "Gifts From The Sea" for the birds
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Summer Sky, and Tuxedo Black
Ranger Distress Marker White
Copics: Forgot to list
Papers: White, Red and Slate Blue CS
Stickles for snow

What is your favorite scene to create? I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

joy said...

What a pretty winter scene you have created, Theresa! And, I love your header - great photo!!!

brenda said...

You've created a really lovely scene here Theresa, I can almost feel the warmth of the log fire that I'm sure is burning in that cabin.

Thank you so much for joining us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.

B x

Benzi said...

What a great scene you created. I just had to take a peek. It sure looks like a cold, winter day.

NancyD said...

This is another lovely scene, Theresa. Thank you for joining us again this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

P.S. We are having another DT Call if your are interested. I would love to see your work as part of our DT!

Scrap Affair said...

I'd LOVE to be here! So serene and beautiful!
Thank you for joining us again this month at Craft a Scene.

Anna-Karin said...

This is so pretty! I think I want to spend Christmas in that cabin! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft a Scene!