Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It's a Banner Day

 
 

Today I am posting several cards for Flourishes to be entered in challenges for Help Flourishes Celebrate their 5th Birthday.  The one I doing here is A Banner Day Challenge to use a banner or pennant style embellishment on your card or creation! I have used Flourishes Sets "Birthday Pennant" and "Strips and Stripes" to create the card above using a sketch from Sweet Sunday.  Stay for more to come......
Supplies used:
Flourishes Stamps
Memento Ink Cantaloupe and Rhubarb Stalk
DCWV Citrus Matstack(Papers with glitter) and White and Yellow CS
Yellow ribbon
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Betty Benton said...

A great variety of papers here! this will certainly brighten someone's birthday!

Patti P. said...

I believe this is my favorite...love the LO design and those papers, yummy!