Saturday, August 4, 2012

Ted the Chef Bakes a Cake


 Lollipop Crafts is celebrating their 2nd Blogaversary and I am joining in with the celebration by entering their challenge. I baked them a cake with Di's Digi Download "Ted the Chef", a recent download. I colored him with Copics and cut with circle die.  I used the sketch shown from The Sweet Shop.

Challenges:
Lollipop  Crafts: Celebration-Happy Blogaversary
The Sweet Shop: Sketch 170

Supplies:
Digi : Di's Digi Download

Copics
Papers: White and Turqouise CS, BasicGrey Max and Whiskers
Nesties Circle die

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Sue W said...

So sweet Therese!

Sonia said...

Love the cute bear... Beautiful creation, love the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts -Celebration Challenge Blog Hop Anniversary-
-Sony LC-DT
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com