Saturday, August 25, 2012

Speedy the Fox Challenge

 
Good Morning! How did your week unfold?
Welcome to another challenge from Speedy Fox and Friends. This  week the challenge is to Use a Different Fold on your card. There are so many great folding techniques and I decided to use the side step fold. Check out Anne Harmon's great tutorial at Speedy TV for details if you'd like to make.
For my design, I used several stamps from "Tree Greetings" "Scenic Selections" and a sentiment from "Daffodil Greetings" all from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. My card was created with several colors of Copics and Memento Inks and White and Orange CS. 10 different stamps were used. The Photo above left shows the card spread out to better show the folds.


Challenges to enter:
Crafts and Me: Use Autumn Colors

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Angie said...

What a terrific scene you created! I love that fox!!!!

Pat Garvin said...

Great autumn Colors.

Winnie and Patty said...

Theresa--what a beautiful scenic side step card! And you even got Speedy Fox in there! Too cute! TFS

Kate said...

Great scene! I love autumn colors.

Payne Holler Cards said...

hi there, finally getting around to visiting and hopefully back in a normal routine (whatever that is LOL) Your card is a knockout! beautiful autumn colors. Have enjoyed visiting posts I've missed...i'm thinking I may case your "friend" card with the sunflower!
have a beautiful weekend,
Linda

Kathy Bradley said...

Theresa,
Your side step card is lovely and the stamps you used made such a wonderful scene. Wow!

wannabcre8tive said...

A very beautiful step card I love all the pretty fall colors.