Saturday, August 11, 2012

Speedy the Fox Challenge

Good morning. Welcome to another challenge of Speedy the Fox and Friends. This week we are asking you to use dots on your card or project.  I am using a soon to be released  stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "Bring in the Sun" and doing some paper piecing to create my flower with Dotted DP. I stamped the flower on 3 dotted papers from SU and cut out  and assembled the design for the flower. For my background, I cut a mat of orange dotted DP and embossed with Cuttlebug Polka Dots EF and attached it to White Card stock. I then layered an oval of  Green Pattern Dots and added some ribbon and topped with my Flower of 3 different Dotted DP's.  Finished with a sentiment from the same stamp set stamped in Memento Pistachio ink on Orange DP and layered on the Green DP. I kind of went crazy with all the dots but hope you like the results. Please join us in the challenge this week for a chance to win a MFP stamp set. You have until 3PM on Friday August 17 to post your card. Remember, if you use MFP, a Heinrich Co. stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice.

May you all enjoy a fun and sunny day!

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Sue W said...

Beautiful image and such a warm sunny card!!!

Angie said...

I love all your dots!!!! The center of the flower really grabs attention!

Pat Garvin said...

Great job. Lots of dots everywhere. Love it!!

Lin said...

Love your sunflower with all the dots, Theresa!

Winnie and Patty said...

Theresa--this card is so lovely! I love how you paper pieced the sunflower! TFS

Kathy Bradley said...

Theresa,
Gorgeous - your sunflower is beautifully paper pieced and your layout and DP is so very perfect!!

Kate said...

Wonderful image & the colors are so inviting.

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...