Thursday, August 16, 2012

Say it With Colours on Kraft

Today, my card is for the challenge at Annabelle Stamps - Say it with Colours on Kraft.  I would call this a quick and easy card. I stamped the daylily on Kraft and colored with pencils, cut with a square die and placed on square mat of green cs.  This was attached to an embossed card base of kraft and finished with a stamped sentiment and plaid ribbon.
Stamps are from Annabelle "Squared Poises". Papers and ribbon are from stash. Inks are memento Rich Cocoa and SU Glorious Green.

I enjoy all your comments.

Thanks,
Theresa

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I adore this set and love your kraft coloured flower, it really pops! Great embossed bg too!
Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps it's always so nice to visit and see what you've been up to!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Just beautiful Theresa! Love how the pencil looks on the kraft!
TFS :)
Andrea

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I love that embossed background too!