Friday, August 17, 2012

In the Ocean with a Seahorse

Happy Friday! It seems that I am making more and more CAS cards.  Today at CAS-ual Fridays the challenge is to create a project featuring something in or on the ocean. I have this new Mark's Finest Papers stamp set that I have been wanting to play with and this is the perfect set "Oh, Crab"  for this challenge.  I stamped the seahorse on a yellow CS with Memento Morocco ink and cut out the design. I took some Bazzill Blue CS and embossed with Fiskars Texture Plate Ocean Wave and sponged with Brilliance Platinum Planet ink for some shine. I cut out a section of the ocean and attached to a White Base Card.  I stamped a sentiment from the same set in the same ink. Attached my Seahorse and some bubbles (  Cloud 9 Design Plastic Rain drops).   Looks as though the seahorse is talking??? Fun card ! Fun stamp set!

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

I just love that seahorse! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Pat Garvin said...

Love the embossing.

paperella said...

Theresa, your embossed sea is super cool! I also like the shiny bubbles! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays :D

Lisa A. said...

Too cute...your seahorse combined with the layout and sentiment...super sweet!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Your seahorse image is darling - love the pop of orange on the soft, subtle blue. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!