Friday, August 3, 2012

Dots and Flowers and Ribbons

I am back with a second post to enter this card for a few challenges. I  followed the sketch shown below from Tuesday Morning Sketches and used  Gina K Designs stamp "Buds and Vases".  I stamped the image with Memento Espresso Truffle and colored with Copics G40, 82, YG893, and R81,83,85. The sentiment was stamped with Memento Pistachio....love the 12 new colors from Memento which I got last week. Love the names too.  I used Yellow CS for the card base, image and sentiment mat. Pattern paper mat was used from BasicGrey Sweet Threads pack. I embossed that in Cuttlebug Polka Dots EF. I used 3 scraps of ribbon layered and Pink Pearls (Colored with Copics) to complete the card.
Challenges to enter:
Stamp TV: RIBBONSCRAPS Release Challenge
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #157 Shown on right
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Seeing spots and dots...dotted paper and embossed dots
PaperPlay Challenge: Layer it up. Layered papers and ribbons.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

grandmabonnie said...

Theresa, i love this paper..and how you put your card together! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, please come join us again!

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

onecraftymama said...

I love it! That paper has somehow had me stumped, and I think it looks stunning here. Gorgeous blooms too! Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

Angela said...

This is lovely...pretty color combo! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Theresa :-) the image is lovely and the paper and details are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x