Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Flourishes

Flourishes is having another great release and also is celebrating their 5th Birthday.   I am going to try my  best to win some of the stamps.  This challenge is to  create a birthday creation. It could be a card, a tag, a 3-D object, ANYTHING! As long as it celebrates a birthday.  I made this card with Flourishes stamp sets, Birthday Pennants and Strips and Stripes. I used 4 different stamps, 2 CS papers from stash, Memento Love Letter ink, and a scrap of Red Honeycomb paper. Stamped Happy Birthday 5 times, one for each year of Flourishes. 
Wishing Flourishes a Great Birthday and many more years of making the most beautiful stamps!


I  enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

Lin said...

Fun card, Theresa! I have these stamps and have hardly used them - love how this turned out!!