Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Glitter for Warmest Wishes

This is my 4th and last post today. This card is for the Flourishes challenge - Sprinkles On Top. We are to add sprinkles onto our card or creation in the form of Glitter? Beads? Flower Soft? Glitter is the least favorite of items that I like to use. But I am committed to finishing all 4 challenges...guess that is why I am doing this one last-putting off using glitter.  I pulled out this Gala Glitz Gold  which I bought last year but have only used once. After using it today, I remembered why I have not used it again.  I also pulled out a stamp and die in my collection that has never been used. I wanted to make something different and guess I did that.  Stamped the wreath stamp, colored with Copics and cut with circle die and covered any white area with the glitter.  Attached to Kiwi Doily and then to green card base. Finished with a strip of paper at the bottom to which I added a sentiment and a stripe of glitter. Simply did this with placing Scor-Tape on the strip and sprinkled on glitter.
Supplies:
Flourishes Stamps "Wreath of All Seasons" and sentiment from "Summer Blossoms"
Memento Ink Espresso Truffle
Copics
Cheery Lynn Kiwi Doily Die
Nesties Circle Die
Art Glitter Gala Glitz Gold
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Patti P. said...

Yeah you are done!! I still have one more to post and I will be also. Love your card, especially loving the glitter in your white areas. It was great that you got to use some unused toys!!
I have one more to post tomorrow and I will be done then too!!
What fun challenges....

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Wow.... Now that is some glitter, great fall feeling to this also. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Birthday Celebration.