Monday, August 20, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge

Beach Theme Card
Welcome to the challenge at Friends of Speedy TV this Monday. This week, we are doing cards with a beach theme. I have been seeing a lot of cards recently made in this Triple Time Stamping style. See details on this video here.  So I thought I'd use this for my beach theme project.  I have used "Silly Shells" Stamp Set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  I made 2 cards using the same stamps and layout but changed up the colors and papers.  Which do you like the best?

Supplies used:
Stamps: MFP's
"Silly Shells'
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa and Desert Sand
Copics, Memento Markers
Papers: Bazill Blue CS and Ivory CS in Top,  Kraft and White CS in Bottom
Distress Ink: Antique Linen on Top, Tumbled Glass on Bottom

For those who enter the challenge at Speedy TV this week, you have a chance to win "Background Fun" a MFP, a Heinrich Co stamp shown on the right.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Davi said...

Beautiful card Theresa!! You did a fabulous job on lining up all those layers to make so dimension :)

Benzi said...

I love this technique and haven't tried it yet, but really want to find time.
Both cards are great. The first one has color that reminds me of sand and the second reminds me of pretty, blue skies or ocean colors.

Your cards are gorgeus.

Janine said...

Nice way to show off the sea shells.

Kate said...

Great job on this one! The colors are so just right for the beach.

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful!~

Angie said...

I love it Theresa!!! I have been wanting to try this technique! Well actually I did try it for the "dots" challenge but had to give it up because I didn't choose the right image. Your cards are stunning!!! I AM going to try this one of these days because I do think it's gorgeous!