Monday, August 13, 2012

Color Challenge at Friends of Speedy TV

 Welcome this morning. How was your weekend?  Welcome to today's Friends of Speedy TV challenge. The challenge this week is a color challenge to use Pink,  Cream/Grey, Pale Green in your projects. I have all those colors in my background  that I made with the shaving cream technique. If you are interested how to do, check Lois'  Tutorial here on Home of Speedy TV. My focus image is from MFP's,a Heinrich Co. "Asian Delights". I stamped the Cherry Blossoms in Memento Gray Flannel and colored in Pink and green Copics on cream CS and sponged with Distress Ink Spun Sugar. I cut this with Spellbinders Labels 4 Die. I assembled all on a card base of ivory with a pink satin and organza  ribbon. The sentiment from "Bring in the Sun" was stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves making this a birthday card.
For those who enter the challenge at Speedy TV this week, you have a chance to win "Blessings" a MFP, a Heinrich Co stamp shown here:

8 comments:

Olga said...

super gorgeous, love the stamp set.......

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the soft colors and the wonderful flowers!

Angie said...

Beautiful!!! Another gorgeous pink creation!!!!

Benzi said...

So pretty, Theresa. Great job on the color challenge. I like those rounded dp corners.

Janine said...

Pretty card - those blossoms are really useful

Janine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Bradley said...

Theresa,
So lovely and elegant! Your coloring is perfect!

Kate said...

Beautiful! Love the dp with rounded corners.