Friday, August 24, 2012

Christmas Village

I am back to making Christmas Cards...I seem to be all over the place with challenges this week.  This was made for Craftyhazelnut's Challenge to include a building on our card. I have used a sketch from One Stop Craft Challenge and also BasicGrey papers so will enter this in those challenges too.
I have used an old favorite stamp by PSX "Christmas Village" colored with Copics, Markers and Pencils. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and used only the center part of the stamp. The sentiment is from a Flourishes stamp set.  Corner punch and Spellbinder dies used also. Papers are Patterns from BasicGrey and Solid CS from stash.
 
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Include a building.
One Stop Craft Challenge: Sketch shown above.
BasicGrey Challenges: Anything Goes with BasicGrey product. I used Scraps of Figgy Pudding Papers.
 
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Theresa! Love the papers and the little village!

ladyjanet_56 said...

You're card & our sketch was made for each other, I like your DP, cute image & layout. Good luck & hope to see you next week, thank you for joining us at OSCC. Janet

Hazel said...

Lovely card - beautiful image and I love the scalloped edging around it - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 86 - hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning x

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous card -- love your snowy Christmas village!