Thursday, August 9, 2012

Another Flourishes Challenge

I am back for a second post to show my entry for Flourishes Noon Time Challenge for Release Week. This challenge is all about giving your card  a little texture!   I used Flower soft on the center of flowers, embossing on the striped mat, and ribbon to give texture. I stamped an image from Flourishes "Lenten Rose" with Memento Espresso Truffle ink on white CS and colored with Copics R01,11,20, G20,21,82. I sponged around the image with Distress Ink Peeled Paint after cutting with Nesties Scalloped Die. Finished with Card Base of White CS, Embossed  Mat of Graphics 45 DP and ribbon strip and bow. Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave was used for embossing. Added Sentiment from Flourishes "Cherry Blossoms" stamped with same ink. I have included a close up of Flower Soft on flowers but still does  not show very well.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Sue W said...

Beautifully designed card Therese..

Silke Ledlow said...

Theresa all of your added texture is fabulous! The embossing in the background and the flower soft are perfect!!! Thanks for joining in the fun...hugs ~S~

Heather Jensen said...

Beautiful Theresa! :)

Cindy Lawrence said...

So soft and pretty, Theresa! Love the Flower Soft centers!