Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A Pot of Color

I am back with another card for the Celebrate Color Challenge for Flourishes 5th Birthday Celebration. The challenge is to pick up the hues in the inspiration photo shown below left and  create a card. The colors that I used in my pot of zinnias are Orange, Pink, and Green. I have captured the Blue and Green in the paper pieced pot.

Supplies:
Flourishes Stamp Set "Zinnias"
Copics: G21,40, R81,83,85, YR 00,02,07, Y21
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Glossy White ,White, Pink, Blue
Glossy Accents
Cheery Lynn Lattice Die
Nesties Label 4

2down, 2 to go for Flourishes Celebration.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful zinnias! My mother always planted the most amazing variety of colorful zinnias when I was young -- so many different colors!! Loved 'em!

Patti P. said...

Love that background and what beautiful zinnias. You rocked this one!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Very colorful and pretty flowers. That is a cool lattice like background for them as well. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Birthday Celebration.