Friday, July 13, 2012

Bold and Beautiful

   This Bold and Beautiful Noon Time challenge from Flourishes is all about vibrant color – you pick the color. Simply create a card using BOLD color. I used the colors of Red, Orange, and Green.....that I think is a BOLD combination.
And this radish stamp is what I consider is beautiful. Maybe I am a little crazy if I think radishes are beautiful????

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "Garden Fresh"
Inks: Copics R22,24,27, G20,21, 82
         Memento Tuxedo Black, Lady Bug,  and Rhubarb Stalk
Papers: Green and White CS from stash, Pattern from DCWV Matstack
Dies all Spellbinders
Ribbon and Button from stash

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Well, I think they look beautiful, but I don't like to eat them :) Too bitter and peppery for me :)

Great creation Theresa! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Radish's are beautiful! I love watching them grow! Gorgeous BOLD card!