Monday, July 2, 2012

Some of my Favorite Things

 At Timeless Tuesday this week, Silke challenged us to use our Favorite Flourishes stamp, our Favorite Die and our absolute Favorite Embellishments.  Since BasicGrey is asking us to use our favorite color combo, I threw that in as well. I've use the sketch from Card Patterns, one of my favorite sources for sketches but I am sad that this is their final sketch. I will miss their blog challenge. So what are my faves? It is hard to select one from Flourishes stamps but the one I have used the most is definitely the "Year in Flowers" all 3 stamp sets. Here I used the Rose -my most fave from the entire set. I also used one of the sentiments from "Taglines", another Favorite Set. One of my Favorite Dies is  Spellbinders Lacey Circle. For embellishments, I have to choose 2 Favorites-Pearls and Ribbons. And my Favorite Color Combo, the one I seem to use most often, is Pink and Green. And I have to add that BasicGrey is one my Favorite DP.

Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday 175: Use Favorites as listed above
Card Patterns: Sketch 172
BasicGrey Challenges: Use favorite color combo. Used Cappella Paper Pack.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flourishes "A Year In Flowers" and "Taglines"
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa and SU Cameo Coral
Copics: G20,21,YG000,03, R11,20,81
Papers: Green and White form Stash, BasicGrey Cappella(Last of this Pattern in my scraps)
Dies:Spellbinders Lacey Circle and Tag Die from Classic Keyhole set
Ribbons and Pearls from Colection
Glad to see you drop by. I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Theresa, what a BEAUTY! I love how you added the ribbon around the die...so pretty! I have to remember that idea :) !!! Perfect choice of all your fav's...thanks for playing along! Hugs ~S~

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! You picked some of my favorites, too! Good luck!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Outstanding... super pretty! Where have I been? Didn't know about card patterns )0=

Amanda said...

What a gorgeous card, and I love how you wove the ribbon in the diecut! Your design and colors are amazing!

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!

~ Amanda :)

Rica said...

What a gorgeous card, is a great design and beautiful colours. Your image is stunning and I love the ribbon woven.

hugs Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.