Monday, July 23, 2012

Recipe Card Challenge

I am almost forgot to post my recipe card that I created for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge.... to create a favorite summer (or any other season) recipe decorated with stamps!   I used Flourishes “Fresh Recipes” recipe card download that I printed on white card stock and used Flourishes “Garden Fresh" stamps  to decorate the cards.  I stamped the images and sentiments with Memento Tuxedo Black and Colored with Copics. I am showing one that I left empty and another complete with a recipe. I made my cards 4x6.  Closeup of the Radish recipe shown below.  You may click and save a copy...left watermark off in case you wanted to save.

 
I made this recipe for dinner last night. My DH liked it and he is not a big fan of salads.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.

5 comments:

Olga said...

this is fantastic! The salad sounds yummy too!

Patti J said...

Yum! What a great recipe - will try that this weekend :) Love your recipe card, dear friend...thanks for joining in our Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Wonderful recipe card Theresa! Sounds like a scrumptious salad! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Looks like a yummy recipe! Love your recipe card... very nicely done!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.