Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Polka Dots in a Sketch


I combined a sketch challenge and a monthly challenge at Annabelle Stamps Community in this card. I used Annabelle Stamp (Required )"Whimsy Flowers" for my focus and sentiment.  Stayed pretty true to the layout of the Sketch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Annabelle "Whimsy Flowers
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, SU Pink Passion
Copics: E07,09, RV 14,21,R59 YG 63,93
Papers: SU Patterns from Paper Pack, White CS
Ribbon, Ric Rac, Flowers, Brad all from Stash.

Challenges:
Annabelle Stamps Community Challenge : Polka Dots july2012
Sweet Sunday Challenge 163: Sketch shown below


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Patti P. said...

So pretty, I love the way you stamped the sentiment down the side and what a gorgeous flower. Beautiful job as always, hope you are having a great week.
hugs....

Lin said...

I love these coneflowers!! Beautifully colored, too, Theresa!

CraftinGranny said...

Great card Theresa with beautiful coloring and a wonderful sketch to work with. You aced this one my friend. Hope to get around a little more now to visit. "Hugs"

stamping sue said...

what a nice card and like your coloring.
thanks for stopping by my blog. good luck in drawing.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just lovely Theresa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just lovely Theresa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Angie said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the beautiful Cone Flowers!

Dawn Easton said...

So clean and crisp! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the SSSC!