Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Welcome to my studio.  My goal for this project was to make a simple and elegant Wedding Anniversary card to use for either a 25th or 50th anniversary. I chose to use metallic materials and can add numbers to personalize the anniversary when I use the card. I am making this to enter in Cheery Lynn Designs  challenge for Wedding/Anniversary.  I have used Cheery Lynn's Swedish Spring Oval Frame and Olive Branches Dies which I cut in Metallic Gold Paper to frame my sentiment embossed in gold on a pattern paper. These dies are so easy to use!

Other supplies:
Card Base: Metallic Gold CS
Mat: DCWV  Textured Metallic CS in Gunmetal
Pattern Paper: Me & My Big Idea Metallic Print in center of frame
Punch: EK Success Corner
Stamp: MFP's Sentiment
Ink: Versamark
EP: Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold

Keeping this post short and simple.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Sandy Hulsart said...

Theresa, I love how you used the olive branches to frame the inside of the oval, very elegant! Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

kathi17 said...

Your card is beautiful Theresa. Those dies look elegant together. Very elegant and beautiful card!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very elegant! Absolutely beautiful!