Monday, July 16, 2012

Get Sentimental

  At Flourishes Timeless Tuesday the challenge is all about getting “sentimental” and using a sentiment as the centerpiece of your card or creation. I stamped the sentiment from "Heart Lines" with Memento Rhubarb Stalk on a circle of Ivory CS and placed on a doily cut with Cheery Lynn  French Pastry from a Pattern Paper by K&CO. My card base is a lustrous CS in Oyster Pearl which has a beautiful sheen but not seen that well in the photo. I finished with a heart border punched with an EK punch.

Would like to be lucky enough to win the latest Flourishes release stamp sets with this entry. Fingers are  crossed. Wish me luck.

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Thanks for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!

Lin said...

Love it, Theresa! I think this would make the perfect Valentine for a friend!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Wonderful! So hope you win (-:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I LOVE that sentiment! Super awesome card!