Monday, July 2, 2012

Friends of Speedy TV Challenge

Welcome to another challenge from Friends of Speedy TV.  This week we have a color challenge of Red, White, and Blue ....my card to inspire you is made with "Welcome Poppies" a new stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps, a Heinrich Co.  I always think of poppies when I think of red flowers and added blue and white polka dot paper background with a white base card to make a thank you project. I kept this fairly clean and simple only adding a bit of red and white stripe ribbon.
Supplies:
Stamp: MFP's "Welcome Poppies"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Paris Dusk, Distress Ink Barn Door
Copics: B93, B97, BG15, BG27, BG75, R22, R24, R29
Black Glaze Pen
Die: Grand Nestabilities Scallop Oval
EF: Cuttlebug Divine Swirls
Ribbon from Stash

For those who enter the challenge at Speedy TV this week, you have a chance to win a MFP, a Heinrich Co stamp set shown:

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

10 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome card! Great texture.

Olga said...

that image is awesome!!! This is such a gorgeous card, coloring is perfect!!

Angie said...

Theresa, What a beautiful card!!! I love the embossed DP!!! I have that folder, I MUST use it more! Beautiful Poppies!

Thanks for the wonderful comment on my card!

Patti P. said...

I think your card is so pretty. Love the texture from the embossing and poppies are one of my favorite flowers in stamps. Tfs your beauty!

Kathy Bradley said...

Theresa,
How pretty and elegant - I love your BG texture from the EF!

Janine said...

How funny that we used same set again - love the red with the navy blue spotted background.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very pretty and colored to perfection!

Benzi said...

So pretty, Theresa. Love the sponging arund your poppies. It really makes them stand out. And, I'm a real sucker for dotted paper.

Ravengirl said...

Beautiful card Theresa! Your poppies looks amazing!

Debbie Moran said...

Beautiful card. Gorgeous colors. Great red, white and blue card.