Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flourishes Pop It Challenge


Here I am with another post! I am determined to win the Flourishes June release...can you tell?  I am doing everything that I can do by entering all their challenges.   To play in the “Pop It” challenge, all you need to do is  pop up a portion of your creation with dimensionals or foam tape. Entries must be in before Friday, June 15th at 5PM EST, so here I am with my card.
 I used Flourishes Strawberry Stamp set that I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black on white CS and colored with Copics. I cut the image with a Nesties Oval letting some of the image extend  out. I matted this on a red scalloped oval. Stamped the strawberry image again and cut out 3 strawberries that I colored and attached to the image with 3D Foam squares. Used card base of red CS, added textured green CS mat, and image. Finished with a Strawberry Button and  Sentiment from same stamp set. I finished by adding Red Dots to seeds with a glaze pen and glaze to the flowers with Yellow and White Glaze pens.  The bottom photo, a bit fuzzy, shows the Pop Up of the strawberries.
Wish me luck!!
I enjoy all your comments.
Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is yummy goodness! I like the little berry in the corner, so sweet. Thanks for playing in Flourishes noon time challenge.

Julie Koerber said...

How cute is this? What a fun and perky creation and that button to match is the icing on the Strawberry Shortcake! :-)

Patti J said...

How much fun! Love that little strawberry all popped up! Good luck, Theresa - hope you win!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Jeanne J said...

Your strawberries look good enough to eat! Great color and beautiful design!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Those strawberries look good enough to eat! Beautiful coloring on this gorgeous creation!

Ellen said...

Gorgeous! Love the dimension in your berries! fabulous coloring!