Friday, June 15, 2012

A Letter Made From A Stamp



At Flourishes,for their noon challenge “Arts and Letters”  all we need to do is create Art… with Letters! I kind of went off the wall or out of the box for this one. I wanted to use a Flourishes stamp but I have no letter stamps from them ....so I just created a "T" by using a Pennant stamp from "Birthday Pennant". I stamped the pennant 3 times masking as I went to form a "T". Used my Monogram to make a personalized  note card. Used Sentiment from "Taglines".

Supplies:
Stamps mentioned above:
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Bamboo Leaves

Copics: G20,21, Y000, R81
Papers: White and Pink CS, Tracy Porter PP
Cuttlebug EF Wicker Weave
Spellbinders Label 1


Personal Note: What the!!!! What is Blogger up to now???? I could not post using my current browser!! Blogger said that now I have to us Chrome! I posted this using Firefox which I never used before but had downloaded as a backup when I had problems before with Blogger?  I am comfortable with my current browsers and have it set with my favorites, web sights,etc. Why do they have to keep changing and upsetting our routines??? Thanks for letting me vent.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

Olga said...

well I was typing and it went away............how rude of blogger LOL, this is awsome, you are so clever, don't ask me anything about blogger, remember, this is me talking LOL

Patti J said...

How clever! I've been trying to figure out what to use, as well. I don't have any Flourishes letters. I think I'll just pass on this one! Great idea, my friend - you rock!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Aren't you the clever one! You got this challenge down to a "T"! Sorry I couldn't help myself!