Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another 10 Minute Card

Second post today.  I am back with another 10 minute card for the latest Release Week Challenge At Flourishes. It’s one that gives you a chance to WIN their entire release for June! Check out the details here. For my CAS card that I made very quickly, I used a resist technique using a heat embossed image and sponged with distress inks. For this one I made a beach scene using Flourishes "Beach Life" stamp set. I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Zing  Chestnut EP. Using some masking, I added Distress Ink Broken China and Tumbled Glass for the sky and Antique Linen and Tea Dye for the sand. Added a bit of color to the image with pencils. Had time to add brown brads for coconuts. Used Soft Sand CS for card base.

Challenges:
Flourishes FLLCJUN12: 10 minute challenge
Out to Impress: Second entry-Julie is celebrating her 5th Blogoversary Celebration with a challenge-Create a ten minute creation or use a resist technique for your creation . Check out details here

Congratulations to Julie on 5 Years of blogging and all her inspiration.
Thanks for stooping by today.
Theresa

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa! Good luck!

Julie Koerber said...

HA!!! LOVE the brads for coconuts -- how incredibly cute! What a fun and fabulous 10 minute creation!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely fantastic!

ChristineCreations said...

The sponging really makes for a great fast card hey? Love those coconuts too! Too fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at Flourishes!

Ellen said...

I really love this card! I had to pin it to Pinterest so everyone there can see it! Fab image and sponging!