Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wedding Card with Lot of Heart

At Joan's Gardens this week, the challenge is to make a card with a Wedding Theme using only *black and white with some kind of *flourish, and *Pearls or Rhinestones for embellishments. I took my card design from a project designed by Shelly that we made this year at my Stamping Club. I changed up some of the elements from the original card to meet the challenge requirements in this card.

Supplies:
Heart dies and punches and Flower punch

*Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish ( I removed the leaves)
Sentiment Stamp
*Papers: Black and White CS
Ink Memento Black
Cuttlebug EF Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls
Black Organza ribbon
Glitter Stickles
*3 Pearls and Black Pearl

Rushing to get post in by the deadline.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a fun card! Totally love the tuxedo and wedding dress hearts!!

Lin said...

What a unique wedding card, Theresa! I'll bet this is a winner!

Joan Fricker said...

Theresa, this is adorable. I love everything about it. Great idea removing the leaves....make the flourish look totally different. Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is stunning!

Catherine said...

Fab wedding card, love the black and white.....

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love it! I have chopped up that flourish a zillion ways, and I still can't get enough of it! Every time I see a new version of this card, I love it more.