Saturday, May 26, 2012

Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

The Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge this week is to make a card and Heat Emboss the main image.  I decided to use the triple daisy image from MFP's "Oopsy Daisy" stamp set and stamped with Versamark directly on to a pattern paper and heat embossed with a Pearl Embossing Powder. I should have used a darker EP because it is hard to see the embossing in the photo but it looks really good in real life...trust me! I colored the image with Copics and attached to a lustrous CS mat and then to a brown card base. Keeping with the embossing, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Versamark and embossed with Chestnut EP. I also stamped the butterfly image with Versamark from the new MFP "Scenic Selections" stamp set and embossed with Black EP, colored with markers and cut out and attached with pop  up dots. Also added brown organza ribbon to finish.
Please join in the challenge this week for a chance to win a MFP stamp Set. You have until 3PM on Friday June 1, 2012 to post your card. Remember, if you use MFP, a Heinrich Company stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice.

Supplies:
Stamps: "Oopsy Daisy" and "Scenic Selections" from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Inks: Versamark, Memento Markers Cantaloupe, Potter's Clay, Tangelo
Copics: G20,G21, RV 21,23,29, YR21
Embossing Powder: Ranger Embossing Pearl Green, Ranger Black, Zing Chestnut
Papers: Oyster Pearl Lustrous CS, Brown CS, Authentique Pattern Uncommon Pack
Ribbon from stash

Have a great holiday Weekend. I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Pretty card, love the colours....

Pat Garvin said...

LOL I hadn't even realized this was the daisies. Glad you said something. Now I'm going Oh yeah!!! ANyways they look marvelous embossed in pearl. I've never embossed on DP will have to give it a try. Great card.

Winnie and Patty said...

Theresa--this is beautiful! I would never have thought to stamp directly onto my BG paper! Great job. TFS

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous... love all the wonderful elements!

Kate said...

Beautiful card! I like that you stamped on the DP.

Kathy Bradley said...

Theresa,
What a very pretty card!!

Designing with Debbie said...

Theresa, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the technique you used.

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful card. I love the technique you used with your flowers. So pretty