Thursday, May 24, 2012

Say It In Lime and Orange

 This was a quick card to make...I found this scrap of Lime Green CS which I had left after cutting out an Olive Branches Die Cut and thought this would be great for my card for Annabelle's Challenge to "say it in Lime and Orange".   I placed my lime scrap on a card base of orange and stamped the Birthday Sentiment from Annabelle's Whimsy Flowers and added the square cut flower stamp from Annabelle's Squared Posies which I colored with Copics. Finished with a Dew drop in orange. Now I have to hurry to make the deadline.

Supplies:
Stamps: All from Annabelle Stamps
Ink: Memento Tangelo, SU Orange
Copics
Papers: White, Orange, and Lime CS all from Stash
Dies: Cheery Lynn Olive Branches, Nesties Square

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the colors!

NancyD said...

Hi Theresa, This is such a nice card. I really like the flower and your coloring. NancyD

P.S. any chance I could convince you to join the Craft a Scene design team this term?

Sue said...

Wow! Theresa this card is stunning, the colouring on the flower is fabulous and your dies work is brilliant!
thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle's this week! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is spectacular! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Love how you've used up a scarp piece of cardstock! Gorgeous card once again Theresa!
TFS with us this week :)
Andrea