Friday, May 11, 2012

One for the Older Boy


This is my second card for the Flourishes Release Challenge.  This challenge is all about the men in your life — no matter what the age! My boy is a bit older than some but I am not telling how old.  All I need to do is make a more masculine card for this challenge and I will be in the running to win the month's 3 release stamp sets! I used "Moments in Time" stamp set and stamped the hour glass with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics E00,30,31,33, and 35.  I stamped 2 sentiments from the same set and with the same ink. I cut these items with Spellbinders Label 1 dies. Did some sponging on the sentiment with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy. Papers used were GKD Ivory and Soft Sand CS and Pattern from DCWV Safari Chic mat. Embossed the pattern mat with CB EF Forest Branches.  I added some glossy Accents to the hour glass. I think this will make a nice card for the "boy" in my life.

Two down, one to go.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a perfect old timer card! Love it!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous masculine card Theresa! Love the soft sponged edges! Thanks for joining along with the noon time challenge :)