Thursday, May 3, 2012

May Flowers Bring?


 This is a quick post to enter my card for Annabelle Stamps Challenge which is the sketch shown on the left. I took my color inspiration from purple cone flowers for my color combo. Purple is a color that I do not use often but I wanted to use some of my Purple Copics that I think have never been used.
Supplies:
Stamps:Annabelle Stamps Whimsy Flowers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: RV11,17,19, G82,85, Y02,23
Papers: All from Stash
Nesties Circle and Oval Dies
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot Border Punch
Rhinestones from stash

We all know April showers bring May Flowers but what do May Flowers bring?
Please answer in your comment.  Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Great coloring of the flowers! May flowers bring...allergies - lol!

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the colours....

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Beautiful Theresa! Love that you only used the flowers and not the frame!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!