Friday, May 11, 2012

Pretty in Purple


I am on a mission today ...to complete all three challenges at Flourishes by 5:00 for a  chance to win all three of  the stamp sets released this month. Of course I have waited til the last minute to make my cards so this is a mad rush to complete. But, I WANT to win their new sets.  To play in the “Pretty In Purple” challenge, all I need to do is use purple somewhere on a card. I used the Iris stamp from "A Year In Flowers Set 2". I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. I used round mats cut with Nesties circle dies, a mat of Bazzill Textured Purple CS, a wide purple satin ribbon, and finished with a partial Sentiment from "Moments of Time" stamped in Memento Grape Jelly.
I think I got the purple covered in several ways.
Wish me luck.
One down , two to go.


This is my 1000th post on this blog.... Maybe that will bea lucky post!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is a very pretty in purple card! Looks like a winner to me!