Friday, May 11, 2012

Flourishes Home Sweet Home Challenge


Home Sweet Home Challenge at Flourishes is to be inspired by something in your home – it could be the color scheme of a room, a painting, vase or floral arrangement. We are to  take a picture and show the inspiration piece in your post. Entries will be in the running for the entire May Release!




In my home, I love to frame photographs made by husband and exhibit them on our walls.  One such "Gallery" wall  shows garden photos all framed in black frames.
Photo below shows how the wall looks. This wall often changes and fluctuates with the season.  This gallery was my inspiration for my card. I used stamps from Flourishes "A Year in Flowers" series that I colored with Copics  and cut out with a nesties square die. Used both Ivory and White CS for stamping. I then matted the images on Black CS and attached to the square card base of white. I then used Banner stamp in "From the Heart" and sentiment from "Taglines" to complete the card. 

 And here I have  my third and final card for Flourishes Release week Challenges.



Our Gallery Wall

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa.

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I bet your home is just gorgeous with all the lovely flower photos! This is a real stunner!