Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Enjoy the Spring Day

I made this card from items laying on my desk this morning.  Just as I was finishing I felt a migraine coming but managed to finish the card  before it fully hit. Then off to nap for awhile to try and get rid of  it.  The digital  image I used is Meljens "Garden House" and is colored with Copics. Used a cloud background  and die cut grass given to by a friend. Printed the Meljen Cloud and used as thee  spot for my sentiment that I double stamped to give some depth. Keeping this short as I still feel effects of the migraine.
Challenges:
Meljens Design: #108 Anything Goes

Supplies:
Stamps:  Meljens Designs and Annabelle Sentiment

Copics and Markers
Ink: Memento Summer Sky, Dandelion, Tangelo
Papers: White and Textured Blue CS
Iky Antics Cloud Stencil

Having a migraine is no way to "Enjoy Life" but it is enjoyable when the symptoms are gone.
 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Theresa! Love the image and the cloud! Hope your migraine is gone by now. They are no fun.

Betty Benton said...

Hope you're feeling better now, Theresa! Fun card -- love the "cloudy" background!

Patti J said...

Hope you feel better soon, Theresa. Migranes are no fun. I rarely ever get a headache, but boy howdy, when I do - look out! I'm crabby, crabby! Love your sweet card - thanks for sharing :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful card GF! Hope your headache is gone and you are feeling better!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hopin you are feelin well now, those things really hurt....love that soft sky background and your coloring is perfect!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ouchie, I hope it passes quickly! This little bird house is adorable! Love your sky.