Sunday, April 29, 2012

Teddy Bear Picnic


Welcome!  This is another fun card that I made using Die Cuts from Lili of the Valley. I followed the sketch (but gave it a turn) from Lili's Little Fairies challenge...this is my first time to enter their challenges ...a requirement is that you must use  a Lili of the Valley stamp or die cut topper on your project.  The Teddy Bear Picnic image is from The Teddy Bear Fun die cuts set. I added a lady bug metal button, a metal daisy charm, and some handmade daisies to finish.

Challenges:
Lili's Little Fairies:  Sketch challenge
CRAFT Challenge 152: Animals
Cute Card Thursday: Animal Magic

Supplies:
Image: Lili of the Valley "Teddy Bear Fun"
Papers: White, Red, Green, and Yellow CS's and Scrap of Check Pattern Paper.  (Edged the red mat with Memento Rich Cocoa to appear as a brown mat)
Nesties Oval Die
Punches: SU and EK Success Flowers
Button, Charm, and Ribbons from stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

Olga said...

ah how cute is that, love the layout you used!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I'm with Olga, love the layout! Very sweet! I can't get the song "Ladybug's Picnic" out of my head. Cute embellishment!

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Theresa! I love the layout and sweet image!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be! LOVE the gingham... goes perfectly with the picnic theme!

Betty Benton said...

This is really sweet, Theresa. Love all the little bears and how the lady bug flower is hanging by a ribbon.

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the red white and yellow colour combination.....

Nikbee said...

A lovely card and a sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x