Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sweet Strawberries

I have had the Flourishes "Strawberries" stamp set but have not used until now.  When I saw Mona's challenge to create a card/tag focusing on a Fruit theme, I knew just what I was going to do. I stamped the Strawberries with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics R22, R24, R27, G20,G21, and G99 and used Sakura Red, Clear, and Yellow Glaze pens on the image. The shiny glaze really looks good on the blossoms...hope you can see.  Now I want to have all the fruit stamps from Flourishes.

Challenge:
Timeless Tuesday: Challenge is Fruit Theme

Other Supplies:
Papers: White and Black Card Stocks, Check from Reminisce
Inks: Memento Lady Bug Ink
Spellbinders Rectangle Die and Tag Die (modified size)
Crystal Gems
Foam Dimensional Squares
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Olga said...

wow, this is absolutley gorgeous, those berries are so yummy!

Catherine said...

This is beautiful and I love the red paper that you have used with it....

Lin said...

LOVE this, Theresa! That red gingham background is perfect with your juicy berries!

Betty Benton said...

You chose the best background paper to use with this fabulous stamp! It's a wonderful card!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Theresa! I love the gingham background paper with this image! Terrific coloring! Wish I had some Flourishes fruit images! May have to go shopping!

Beate said...

Beautiful coloring and card, Theresa!
Thanks so much for participating in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Payne Holler Cards said...

Oh wow this just pops...I'm with Carla, may have to pay Flourishes a visit (-:

Ps congrats on win at Phindy's

Mona L. Pendleton said...

So pretty Theresa! Those strawberries look so yummy! Great job coloring that fab image! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)