Thursday, April 19, 2012

Round and Round I Go

This card makes me want to sing "Round and Round I Go" as in "Old Black Magic".  Maybe it's all the circles??? At Phindy's the Friday challenge is to make a food or drink related project.  I have used her cute image "It's All Yours" that I colored with Copics B0000, B000, E0000, E30 ,E33 ,E35, YR 02, YR20, YR21, and R24 after printing on white CS. I used papers and cutouts from We R Memory Keepers Pad that had some glitter and sparkle. Finished highlights with Glaze Pens and Clearstar Pen.

Challenges:
Phindy's Friday Challenge: Make a food or drink related project. Serving up a cupcake.
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Challenge is to use a Digi

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Cute card and love the cupcakes in the background.....

Lin said...

Ahhh, so cute!

Ann English said...

Theresa, cute as can be! Love these little guys!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge! I hope you'll join us again tomorrow!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just as sweet as can be! Super adorable image!

CraftinGranny said...

Had to smile when I saw this cutie Theresa. Great coloring of that adorable image. "Hugs"

Olga said...

absolutley priceless!

Dora said...

Aww what a cutie, this is so sweet, love the image and fun colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

Catherine said...

Thanks for joining us at Phindys place this week....

Heather said...

Ahhhh, how cute, it's such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)