Thursday, April 5, 2012

Not Just a Kitty Cat!

The Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge 101 this week is suggested by Linda and it is to " Make a square card".  For my card I used a favorite MFP's set "Big Cats".  I stamped the tiger with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with pencils. I started using Copics but switched to pencils to get the shading that I wanted. I used glaze pens on the eyes and mouth to get some shine.  Love working with this animal stamp. Fun to color!

Challenge Links:
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge: Square Card
Lollipop Crafts: Make a card/project without any embellishments.
Fab 'n' Funky: Emboss It....embossing on orange mat.
Simon Says Stamp: Use your favorite tool. My fave is my Sizzix Big Kick....use for nearly everyone of my cards....to emboss or cut dies.

Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers "Big Cats"
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa (used to sponge embossing)
Pencils: Koh-I-Noor  Sakura Glaze Pens
Papers: White, Orange, and Black from stash
Cuttlebug EF Forest Branches
Nesties Square Dies
Sizzix Big Kick
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

9 comments:

Betty Benton said...

What a terrific card -- love your "big kitty"!

Barbara Colbert said...

Super job of coloring! GREAT!!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

tampatha said...

Great card and fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing in our challenge this week at Lollipop Crafts!
Tammy DT

Pat Garvin said...

You did a great job too. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

Leanne said...

This is so cool!! The tiger looks really regal here and your coloring and coordinating papers are fantastic. Gr8 job!
Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts this week!
;)

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOW... your coloring is just amazing! Beautiful card GF!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Alanna said...

What a great card. Fabulous coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with Lollipop Crafts this week.

cats whiskers said...

What a wonderful tiger image, beautofully coloured, thanks for joinings us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
Hugs
Jacs xx