Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Challenge But Old Stamps

 There's a new challenge in town A Blog Named Hero. Their very first challenge is to choose your favourite Hero Arts products and make a project using it/them!  This challenge took me down memory lane to the time that I first began stamping.  One of the first techniques that I tried was water spritzing and stamping on watercolor paper and my favorites stamps to use for this was Hero Arts.  I have not done this technique in many years and it was fun to do again using Distress Inks and my all time fave "Real Fuchsia" Hero Arts Stamp. I applied the inks directly to the stamps, spritzed with water and stamped on the watercolor paper. The image shown was my first try with the distress inks and I was happy to use it on my card. I used another Hero Arts for the greeting.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts Real Fuchsia and Hello Greeting
Inks: Distress Inks Crushed Olive, Barn Door Red, Antique Linen
Papers: Textured Green CS, K&CO pattern paper, Watercolor Paper
Red Ribbon and Bow Easy



 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

8 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgoeus, love the image and your colors!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Theresa!

Sudha said...

Beautiful creation.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

Chari Moss said...

Lovely card. thanks for playing with us!

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful card! I'm loving all the tulips in your header too!

Lin said...

Beautifully done, Theresa! Love seeing that older stamp again!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous! Love the water color effect! LOve your new blog look too!

A Blog Named Hero said...

What a beautiful card well done !! I love that watercolour look.

The petals falling on yoru blog screen is a lovely effect :)
Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge!

Good lucK!
Linda

A Blog Named Hero