Friday, April 13, 2012

Lovely in Lace


The  first Noon Time challenge for Flourishes April release is the “Lovely in Lace” challenge. We are to use some type of lace on our cards - a lace trim, a lace background or even a lacy styled die cut. I knew I had to use Flourishes "Lace Edges" stamp set for my entry. I stamped the lace border on Flourishes White CS with SU Brocade Blue Ink, edged the top and bottom with Pilot Gold Marker, added some ribbon thread with a Spellbinder Fancy Tag and a sentiment from "Spring Has Sprung". Adhered this to the card base of Bazzill Textured Blue CS. Finished with some rhinestone bling.  And I have my entry!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a Lovely day.
Theresa

6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, love the lace effect....

Carla S. said...

This turned out gorgeous, Theresa! I love the blue and the stamped lace!

ChristineCreations said...

This lace stamp always gives such a show-stopper effect. Beautifully done Theresa! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This lace stamp is so cool as you can do any color you want. This is lovely, great jewel centers too. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge.