Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life Is Good, Dear!

Theresa Momber is the sponsor of Cas-ual Fridays  this week so I decided to use some of  her stamps in my entry for their sketch challenge.  My card is very clean and simple....When I showed this to my DH, he said that he was used to seeing much more on my cards. Not much here, dear, but some squares, deer, sentiment and score lines for texture.

Supplies:
Stamps: GKD "Life is Good" set by Theresa Momber
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Papers: GKD Kraft and Leather CS
Scor-pal
Nesties Square Die
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the cute little images....

Julie Day said...

Fab masculine card! Love the deer and the added score lines :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

CraftinGranny said...

Great CAS card Theresa. Love the springy look to your blog with the beautiful tulips. In fact, all the cards you've created lately are really awesome. "Hugs"

Virginia L. said...

Love this sophisticated masculine card! Beautiful use of sketch and images!So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

The Other Patti Sue said...

CAS perfection! Stunning "man" card!