Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just a Fun Card Made From Old Stash


Sometimes it is fun to challenge yourself to use up some of your old stash. (Then I don't feel so guilty buying new items.) I did that in this card in which I did very little stamping and coloring but I used the sketch from The Pixie Cottage Challenge and also tied in their theme challenge Sweet Treats. I used papers and a die cut paper cupcake tag from We R Memory Keeper pad that I have had  for a long time. The papers have some glitter designs that I used in the background.  I stamped and colored the tiny cupcakes and sentiments using some Studio G stamps that I won long time ago...never been used.
This is not a very elaborate or hard to make card but it was fun to try and use up some products. Not a very good picture...bad angle...makes the card look out of shape but is a perfect square.

Supplies:
Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Memento Rose Bud
Glaze pens and Clear Star Pen used to color Cupcakes
Brad from BasicGrey...was gray color and colored with red Copic to look like a cherry.
Corner Punch and Nesties Square and rectangle dies
Cuttlebug EF Polka Dots
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Lovely bright card...

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

This super cute and looks yummy:) Thanks so much for playing this week at THE PIXIE COTTAGE!!

Mary Lou said...

Darling card and great idea for the scrap use:) Perfect fit for our challenge at The Pixie Cottage!! Glad you joined us:)
Hugz

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be!