Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Good Morning. Don't you love to get "new toys" to play with?  I could not resist buying items  at the Stamping Convention in Akron yesterday. My friend Rita and I attended and enjoyed seeing all the great dies for sale and came home with a few new ones.  One that I could not leave without was Cheery Lynn's Cathedral Lace Frame used in my card above. I just had to  use it  in this Mother's Day card and will enter
the  card in Cheery Lynn's Challenge which is to make a project for Mom and ends tonight.
Other Challenges:
The Pixie Cottage: Challenge #118 has theme "For Mom"
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday: STV12MON14 Make a Happy Mother's Day card...I usually use GKD stamp for STV challenges but going to break my own rule.

Supplies:
Stamp: Hero Arts "Happy Mother's Day"
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves Ink Pad and Rose Bud Marker
Papers: White, Pink, and Green CS all from stash
Flowers: Prima Roses bought at Dollar Store
Dies: Cheery Lynn Cathedral Lace Frame and Fanciful Flourish
          Spellbinders Labels 9   

I am off to play some more.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Pretty card, love the colours and the flowers.....

Becky said...

This is beautiful, Theresa....a definite winner!!!

Olga said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, love that die!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I can totally see why you had to have that die! Super,super pretty!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Gorgeous! Want that die ....does it cut as clean as their others ?

Sandy Hulsart said...

Theresa, this is just so elegant and beautiful. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

CraftinGranny said...

Gorgeous card! Love it! "Hugs"

Betty Benton said...

Wow -- that lacy frame is terrific -- I can see why you couldn't resist it! Your Mother's Day card is beautiful!

Sue W said...

What a beautiful card Theresa - Good luck with the challenge! The Roses April challenge was for a Mother's Day card too.....must be that time of year:)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So happy to see you were the winner of this challenge! It is one amazing card!

Joann said...

Congratulations on your win! I love your choice of colors. The Pink on White works perfectly together.

Joann