Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cover a Post A Note Challenge

This is a quick project that I did for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #12. We are required to:
■ Cover a Post A Note
■Use some kind of Die Cut for a background
■Purple is this week's color
■Use a butterfly or something from nature

I made my cover from green textured CS 3.5" X 7.5" and added a top cut with Spellbinders Label 1 that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF "Birds in the Hand". Added 3 Butterflies cut from Purple CS with Cheery Lynn Dies.  Cut white CS with a smaller Labels 1die and stamped with a Gina K Designs stamp from Fanciful Tags using Memento Sweet Plum ink. On inside of the cover I embossed a row of dots on outside edge for a finish.
A simple but useful project. Thanks to Joan and Selma for another neat idea.


I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Totally awesome post it cover! I'll have to give that a go!

CraftinGranny said...

Wow, I love it Theresa. Gorgeous butterflies and great take on the challenge. Have a Blessed and Happy Easter my friend! "Hugs"

Joan Fricker said...

Great post it cover! I love your color combination too,.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our weekly challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com