Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello to My Friends and Followers

I am still  enjoying my time on Captiva Island but have not had time to make cards and to visit everyone on a regular basis. Hope to catch up with everyone soon. My sister was here last week and we had a great time together.  We visited the Sanibel 75th Annual Shell and Crafts Fair and saw some great crafts made using seashells. I have pictures on this post on my other blog, Captiva Days with Al and Theresa.  Maybe you will have time to check it out.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping in.
Theresa

4 comments:

Olga said...

Enjoy your self and we will be here when you return!!!!

joy said...

Hi, Theresa! Oh, my! I didn't know your were on Captiva!! Sanibel and Captiva Island are truly paradise to me. I'm sure you are having a wonderful time in that beautiful place.

Hope you will be able to get together with us stampers when you and Lin are back in Ohio!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your having a great time... enjoy!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so glad you are there and enjoying yourself (-: